KEYPR is redefining the guest experience at hotels worldwide. Our mission is nothing less than a whole new way to travel, taking advantage of new mobile technologies to deliver a superior hotel stay. We put guests in charge of what, when and how they want their hotel to meet their needs.
We are building the next-generation hardware and software platform for the hospitality industry and are looking for brilliant and versatile engineers who know the technology landscape and can craft simple and creative solutions.
We are currently looking for a mid-level to senior data engineer to assist our engineering and product teams in designing and implementing a new data pipeline and data solution to provide our business teams and our customers with valuable business insights based on the usage of our platform. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team and help define our data strategy.
- Manage our existing analytics solutions and improve them to satisfy business and product requirements
- Architect data pipelines to transform and validate data
- Maintain data quality and integrity across our systems
- Communicate goals and progress to teams and stakeholders.
- Assist in data governance processes, planning, security and execution
- Experienced in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Experience with various AWS services including RDS, redshift, and S3
- Experience consuming and cleaning data from third-party APIs and other sources
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hive, Hadoop, or Spark
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with an ability to extract meaning from data
- Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders and customers
- Strong experience in Python or similar languages is a plus
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. KEYPR offers comprehensive benefits plans for its employees and their qualified dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees may also utilize Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and may participate in the Company’s 401(k) plan.