KEYPR is redefining the guest experience at hotels worldwide. Our mission is nothing less than a whole new way to travel, taking advantage of new mobile technologies to deliver a superior hotel stay. We put guests in charge of what, when and how they want their hotel to meet their needs.
We are building the next-generation hardware and software platform for the hospitality industry and are looking for brilliant and versatile engineers who know the technology landscape and can craft simple and creative solutions.
Engineering offices are located in Los Angeles and Kyiv. We are currently looking for a strong mobile engineer with experience in either Android or iOS and readiness to work on both platforms to help with building products for hotel guests. Familiarity with reactive programming is a strong plus. You would act as a scrum team member and report to our Senior Director of Engineering.
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of our mobile guest app and applications for in-room tablets
- Maintain and add new features to KEYPR Mobile SDK that provides Digital Key functionality
- Contribute to KEYPR REST-based APIs design
- Maintain mobile development best practices
- Contribute to tasks prioritization with the team product owner
- Understand and contribute to the end to end release process
- Ensure that all production systems are well monitored, instrumented, and analyzed to ensure performance and availability
- Get involved in all aspects of the development, testing and production environments
- 4+ Years of mobile development experience
- Expert knowledge of Android or iOS SDK
- Solid knowledge of Android/iOS build systems (Gradle, XCode, Fastlane)
- Skills to build modular, reusable, and tested code
- Writing tests must be your everyday practice (both unit and integration tests)
- Ability to lead features from inception to deployment
- Readiness to keep your hands dirty in code and tech problems
- Good English communication skills - you will work in a distributed environment collaborating with team members in our LA office
Other Desired Skills
- Experience with another platform SDK
- Reactive programming
- Contributions to open source libraries/SDKs
- Experience working in an Agile environment, Scrum Master a plus
- Ability to efficiently learn new tools and systems
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- a competitive salary commensurate with experience,
- stock options,
- paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave,
- flexible time off and WFH policies,
- mini-gym in the office,
- using corporate Uber account when you leave office at late hours,
- transparent and collaborative office culture.
Our office is located near circus building in Kyiv.