KEYPR is redefining the guest experience at hotels worldwide. Our mission is nothing less than a whole new way to travel, taking advantage of new mobile technologies to deliver a superior hotel stay. We put guests in charge of what, when and how they want their hotel to meet their needs.
We are building the next-generation hardware and software platform for the hospitality industry and are looking for brilliant and versatile engineers who know the technology landscape and can craft simple and creative solutions.
Engineering offices are located in Los Angeles and Kyiv. We are currently looking for a strong, hands-on site reliability engineer to assist in designing and implementing our CI/CD and monitoring platforms that will result in highly consistent deployments and high availability during changes. This position requires strong knowledge running mobile and web applications in highly available production environment. You would report to our Director of Site Reliability Engineering based in Los Angeles.
- Evaluate and continuously improve upon the infrastructure and deployment process for KEYPR related services
- Contribute to tasks prioritization with the Director of SRE, Director of Engineering, and product managers
- Work with QA team and Engineering team to ensure the integrity of the software released
- Contribute to the development of our infrastructure and automation tools for application delivery
- Understand and contribute to the end to end release process
- Communicate and enforce release and deployment policies and plans
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of our cloud software and web applications
- Ensure that all production systems are well monitored, instrumented, and analyzed to ensure performance and availability
- Get involved in all aspects of the development, testing and production environments & enforcing SLA's for performance, reliability and security
- AWS fundamentals, (EC2, SNS/SQS, ELB/ALB, ElasticSearch, Cloudformation, Route53, VPC)
- Linux, Kubernetes platform, Docker container registry, secrets controls
- CDN/DNS/Firewall/HW/SW Load Balancing, Caching and exposed services via K8s
- Comfortable with Infrastructure as Code designs for automation of infrastructure builds and deployments
Development & Deployment:
- Continuous deployments, migration/rollbacks
- Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, Helm or related CI/CD platforms
- Database technologies like PostgreSQL and MongoDB,InfluxDB
- Node.js, Nginx
- ElasticSearch stack
Other Desired Skills
- Experience with Security and Network routing
- Experience working in an Agile environment, a plus
- Previous SRE, Devops or developer experience
- a competitive salary commensurate with experience,
- stock options,
- paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave,
- flexible time off and WFH policies,
- mini-gym in the office,
- using corporate Uber account when you leave office at late hours,
- transparent and collaborative office culture.
Our office is located near circus building in Kyiv.